Thursday 18 April 2013

A most touching tribute to Steve Clark

     I can hardly think of a rock and roll death that chokes me up more than that of the beautiful, talented Steve Clark of Def Leppard, and I certainly am a sucker for any kinds of Steve Clark tributes or kind words said about him. If he was still with us, he would be 54 as of yesterday... (Happy birthday Steve.) Of all the videos I've watched on YouTube in his memory, I've got to say I was the most satisfied with this one... A lovely slide show dedicated to him with a song which is, in my opinion, one of the best tributes ever to a person deceased: Song And Emotion by Tesla, one of the best bands of their era, written just for Steamin' Steve. Enjoy the video and Long Live one of the true Guitar Gods. He went so far before his time...

Tesla- Song and Emotion-Steve Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment